With the latest audio processing technology and in-built speaker, the MD782i offers you outstanding audio quality in loud environments and near the boundary of radio coverage
Analog or Digital
You may configure both analog and digital channels. This enables users to utilize mix mode scan and switch between the two, making it simpler to migrate to digital
Packed with Functionality
Besides the traditional communication features, the MD782i offers numerous digital functions, including text messages, GPS (optional) and safety features such as lone worker alert and emergency call
The high-resolution LCD screen offers a clear display, even under difficult light conditions. The large keyboard and ergonomic programmable keys make communication more efficient and productive
Combine the MD782i with your systems to automate actions (telemetry) or expand your communications solution with Hytera XPT Trunking (Tier III) to maximize your channel management
Allows the monitoring and control of external devices via the radio.
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to handset or to repeater.
Send a priority transmission to interrupt other calls, ideal for important, critical messages.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm. Also receive emergency notifications.
Combining noise cancelling technology to remove nusiance noise from the transmission, delivering clear communications.
Allows the radio to automatically scan and switch the user to receive a priority call if transmitted.
(G) version only (via separate antenna), enabling location based services to improve safety and control.
The Lone Worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
Hytera XPT (Extended Pseudo Trunking) enables you to use limited spectrum resources more efficiently, dynamically assigning channel resource without needing a dedicated control channel.
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174 MHz, VHF: 210-270 MHz, UHF1: 400-470 MHz, UHF2: 450-520 MHz, UHF3: 350-400 MHz,
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Supply Voltage
- +13.6v ± 15%
- 2.36" X 6.85" X 7.87", 60 X 174 X 200(mm)
- 3.75 lbs, 1.7Kg
- 2.0'' 4 rows 160*128 pixels 262200 colors
- Programmable Buttons
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP54 Standard
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Optional (external adaptor)
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- IP Site Connect
- 5 Tone Signaling
- 2 Tone Signaling
- HDC1200 Signaling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- GPS SMS
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (R7.5 firmware)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128-bit and 256-bit AES) available via chargeable license file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multi-language Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analog 2-Tone 32 Analog HDC1200 200 Analog 5-Tone 255
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- Private Contacts 512 Group Contacts 1024
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (requires keypad microphone for free text)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Yes via license key
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable license file
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Analog Only Version
- Not Available