Hytera HALO is the most advanced National Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PoC) radio network.
- Nationwide radio coverage over cellular LTE and Wi-Fi networks
- Instant Group Calling with unlimited channels
- Powerful Fleet Dispatching and GPS location tracking
- Fast deployments with zero infrastructure
- Compact and Rugged Radios that are Easy to Use
- Cost effective and easy to deploy
Who Uses PoC Radios?
Almost every business sector uses PoC radios. The fastest growing PoC sector is service industry companies with small to medium sized fleets.
- Electricians, Plumbers and Exterminators
- Property Management Companies
- Construction and Building Materials
- Bus and transportation companies
- Security Guard Companies
- Event Production and Catering Companies
- Food Service Companies
- TV and Film Production
- Tow Truck Companies
- Industrial Supply and Uniforms
Hytera PNC380 POC Radio combines instant communication and multimedia applications into one single device.
Over the 2G, 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi networks, the device delivers rich multimedia data services, including 4G video transmission, location sharing, and instant messaging.
Hytera HALO features a powerful dispatch application that, when combined with the PNC370 radio’s built-in GPS, allows tracking of driver locations and travel routes with time stamps.
The dispatch application provides the most flexible calling available with instant group calling and individual calling. Dynamic groups can be quickly created with a simple list selection or geographically by selecting an area on the dispatch map.
The PNC550 is a smart PoC terminal, integrating smart phone and professional Push-to-talk over cellular functionality. Hytera's PNC550, is equipped with a range of features, not only does this product meet the basic needs of voice intercom for industry users, but also delivers the requirements for multimedia usage.
- Android 8.1 operating system
- 5-inch multi-touch screen
- 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- Supports dual-card and dual-standby
- Built-in 1W speaker
- IP68 rated
- 1.2m drop-proof design
To find out more, click here.
Hytera PNC370 PTT Radio
The Hytera PNC370 is a compact, rugged, and easy-to-operate LTE handheld radio. The PNC370 enables fast voice communication and data transmission with a nearly limitless connection over nationwide LTE cellular networks.
- Advanced noise suppression for clear audio in loud environments
- Rugged and IP54 rated to withstand dirt, dust and moisture
- Impressive battery capacity delivers up to 18 hours of working time
- Built in GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and LED flashlight
For more info on the PNC370, click here
The interactive design features of the PDC760 make it incredibly easy to use. One handed operation and quick press to view critical information allows user to react faster when they need to. The rich homepage design, rotating knob, smart key, PTT button and programmable keys make operation seven simpler.
- 4.0” capacitive touch screen
- Dual display – 1.0” top display
- HD image and video
- Solid and rugged – IP67 and MIL STD 810 rating
- Loud and clear speaker
- Dual Camera (Rear 13MP and front 13MP)
- Bluetooth, NFC and GPS capabilities
- Supports Analogue FM, DMR Tier II and III
To find out more, click here
The Hytera VM780 Body Worn Camera integrates a body camera with Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) voice communications to capture, store, and share video, audio, and image evidences in the field. The VM780 features video transfer, evidence collection, and dispatching software applications.
- All-in-one design reduces equipment costs and simplifies communications
- Supports individual and group calls between dispatch, VM780, and other POC devices Real-Time
- HD 1080P video recording with AES256 advanced encryption
- Stream video over 4G/LTE or Wi-Fi networks for nationwide monitoring of events
For more info on the VM780, click here
The Hytera HALO and PNC370 PoC radios enable push-to-talk communications over cellular 3G/4G/LTE networks, creating a wide-area radio network that utilizes the cellular infrastructure of Mobile Network Operators. Push to talk over LTE cellular networks provides national coverage with the bandwidth for data and video applications.
The HALO system also supports cell phone devices with the HALO android app installed, providing flexibility for users who may also need cellular access.
P-PoC6000 is Hytera's private push-to-talk over cellular solution providing one-to-one and one to many voice, video and data services via different wireless trunking access modes (3G, 4G or Wi-Fi). With the ability to connect to DMR Tier 3 it can also provide convergent services over narrowband and broadband networks.
Who is Hytera?
Hytera is the fastest growing radio communications company in the world, and the leader in two-way radio innovation. Hytera is consistently first to market with new radio features and technologies. Hytera is a billion-dollar, global company with 10 international R&D Innovation Centers, three Industry 4.0 manufacturing centers, and more than 90 regional offices around the world.
Free Whitepaper: Introducing Push-to-Talk Over Cellular
Learn more about PoC technology with our free whitepaper and discover how PoC technology works, how it fits in with other mobile radio networks, the use cases for PoC and what the future holds for PoC networks.
Contact Us for More Information on the Hytera PoC Radio Communications Solution
Thank you for submitting your enquiry. We will be in contact with you within 48 hours.