Hytera HALO is the most advanced National Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PoC) radio network.
- Nationwide radio coverage over cellular LTE and Wi-Fi networks
- Instant Group Calling with unlimited channels
- Powerful Fleet Dispatching and GPS location tracking
- Fast deployments with zero infrastructure
- Compact and Rugged Radios that are Easy to Use
- Cost-effective and easy to deploy
Who Uses PoC Radios?
Almost every business sector uses PoC radios. The fastest-growing PoC sector is service industry companies with small to medium-sized fleets.
- Electricians, Plumbers and Exterminators
- Property Management Companies
- Construction and Building Materials
- Bus and transportation companies
- Security Guard Companies
- Event Production and Catering Companies
- Food Service Companies
- TV and Film Production
- Tow Truck Companies
- Industrial Supply and Uniforms
Hytera HALO Dispatch
Hytera HALO Dispatch is a web-based communication and location dispatch application with instant nationwide group calling and real-time GPS location tracking of Hytera PoC Radios and PoC Bodycam Radios.
The dispatch application provides the most flexible calling available with instant group calling and individual calling. Dynamic groups can be quickly created with a simple list selection or geographically by selecting an area on the dispatch map. Track and coordinate remote worker locations with mapped travel routes, geofencing, and time stamps.
PNC370 PoC Radio
The Hytera PNC370 is a compact, rugged, and easy-to-operate LTE handheld radio. The PNC370 enables fast voice communication and data transmission with a nearly limitless connection over nationwide LTE cellular networks.
- Advanced noise suppression for clear audio in loud environments
- Rugged and IP55 rated to withstand dirt, dust, and moisture
- Impressive battery capacity delivers up to 18 hours of working time
- Built-in GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and LED flashlight
VM780 Bodycam and PoC Radio
The Hytera VM780 Body Worn Camera integrates a body camera with a Push-to-Talk over Cellular voice communications to capture, store, and share video, audio and images in the field. The VM780 is used in security, construction, and process control applications for group communications and sharing video.
- All-in-one design reduces equipment costs and simplifies communications
- Supports individual and group calls between dispatch, VM780, and other POC devices
- Rotating camera records real-time HD 1080P video with AES256 advanced encryption
- Stream video over 4G/LTE or Wi-Fi networks for nationwide monitoring of events
Push-to-Talk Over Cellular White Paper
Everything you wanted to know about Push-to-Talk over Cellular.
Hytera HALO is a nationwide radio network that utilizes the 3G/4G/LTE cellular infrastructure of Mobile Network Operators.
The HALO system also supports cell phone devices with the HALO android app installed, providing flexibility for users who may also need cellular access.
Who is Hytera?
Hytera is the fastest growing radio communications company in the world, and the leader in two-way radio innovation. Hytera is consistently first to market with new radio features and technologies. Hytera is a billion-dollar, global company with 10 international R&D Innovation Centers, three Industry 4.0 manufacturing centers, and more than 90 regional offices around the world.