Hytera HALO is the most advanced Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PoC) radio network.
- Nationwide radio coverage over cellular LTE mobile networks
- Supports both Wi-Fi and LTE calling, and seamlessly switches between networks
- Compact and rugged devices with industry leading voice quality and digital noise suppression
- Instant group Voice and Video calling with unlimited channels
- Fast and low-cost deployments that require no infrastructure or frequency licenses
- Widest variety of PoC devices available to meet the needs of diverse applications and users
- Powerful Fleet Dispatching and GPS location tracking
PNC370 and PNC380S PoC Radios
- Advanced noise suppression for clear audio in loud environments
- Rugged and IP rated to withstand dirt, dust, and moisture
- Powerful battery delivers up to 18 hours of operation time
- Built-in GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and LED flashlight
PNC380S supports all features of the PNC370 PLUS:
- PTCRB Certified, AT&T Network Approved
- Full Keyboard
- Car kit option for mounting in vehicles
- High-definition live video
- Improved battery that
delivers up to 24 hours of operation
VM780 Bodycam and PoC Radio
The Hytera VM780 Body Worn Camera integrates a body camera with a Push-to-Talk over Cellular voice communications to capture, store, and share video, audio and images in the field. The VM780 is used in security, construction, and process control applications for group communications and sharing video.
- All-in-one design reduces equipment costs and simplifies communications
- Individual and group calls between dispatch, VM780, and other POC devices
- Supports voice and video calling, video conferencing, image sharing, and texting
- Rotating camera records real-time HD 1080P video with advanced encryption
- Automatic night vision for recording in no-light and low-light conditions
- Store video on the device, or stream video over 4G/LTE or Wi-Fi networks
PNC550 PoC Smartphone
The PNC550 PoC Smartphone combines the advantages of a smartphone with the ruggedness, enhanced audio quality, and instant Push-to-Talk group communications of a professional PoC device. The PNC550 supports group calling and video conferencing.
- Supports both Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) and phone calls
- Rugged and purpose-built for professional communications
- Seamless switching between cellular LTE and Wi-Fi networks
- Supports Hytera HALO Dispatch and Android apps
- Features instant voice and video group calling
- Runs Android mobile business apps
MNC580 PoC Mobile Radio
Hytera MNC580 is a
compact and easy-to-operate PoC Mobile Radio that supports nationwide instant
group calling, dispatching, and location tracking. The Hytera MNC580 provides
safe and reliable in-vehicle fleet communications.
- Designed for vehicle use with tactile buttons and handheld microphone for safe and simple push-to-call operation
- Real-time GPS tracking for use with the Hytera HALO Dispatch application
- Emergency call buttons enable one-touch emergency calls to dispatcher and other PoC devices
- Clear and bright 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen display for accessing and navigating the Android operating system (not for use while driving)
- Digital noise suppression and high-volume speaker for excellent voice quality in loud vehicles
Push-to-Talk Over Cellular White Paper
Everything you wanted to know about Push-to-Talk over Cellular.
Hytera HALO Dispatch
Hytera HALO Dispatch is a web-based communication and location dispatch application with instant nationwide group calling and real-time GPS location tracking of Hytera PoC Radios and PoC Bodycam Radios.
The dispatch application provides the most flexible calling available with instant group calling and individual calling. Dynamic groups can be quickly created with a simple list selection or geographically by selecting an area on the dispatch map. Track and coordinate remote worker locations with mapped travel routes, geofencing, and time stamps.
Hytera HALO is a nationwide radio network that utilizes the 3G/4G/LTE cellular infrastructure of Mobile Network Operators.
The HALO system also supports cell phone devices with the HALO android app installed, providing flexibility for users who may also need cellular access.
Who Uses PoC Radios?
Almost every business sector uses PoC radios. The fastest-growing PoC sector is service industry companies with small to medium-sized fleets.
- Electricians, Plumbers and Exterminators
- Property Management Companies
- Construction and Building Materials
- Bus and transportation companies
- Security Guard Companies
- Event Production and Catering Companies
- Food Service Companies
- TV and Film Production
- Tow Truck Companies
- Industrial Supply and Uniforms
Learn More about Push to Talk Technology
Hytera HALO Nationwide
Hytera HALO Nationwide is a Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PoC) radio network that utilizes 3G/4G/LTE cellular infrastructure to deliver nationwide coverage and bandwidth for voice, data, and video communications. Includes the powerful web-based HALO Dispatch application that provides instant nationwide group calling and GPS location tracking.
Hytera HALO Connect
Hytera HALO Connect is a unified LMR and PoC Platform that integrates DMR Radio networks with Push-to-Talk over Cellular and third-party networks. Hytera HALO Connect expands DMR radio coverage areas with the Hytera HALO Nationwide PoC network that uses the cellular LTE (3G/4G/Wi-Fi) network infrastructure of Mobile Network Operators.
Hytera HALO OnSite
Hytera HALO OnSite is a single site, Push-to-Talk over Wi-Fi radio system that uses the existing Wi-Fi network in a large building, facility, or campus to provide instant group voice and video calling.
HALO OnSite includes the powerful web-based HALO Dispatch application that provides instant nationwide group calling and GPS location tracking.
Who is Hytera?
Hytera is the fastest growing radio communications company in the world, and the leader in two-way radio innovation. Hytera is consistently first to market with new radio features and technologies. Hytera is a billion-dollar, global company with 10 international R&D Innovation Centers, three Industry 4.0 manufacturing centers, and more than 90 regional offices around the world.