The MD652i is operated completely via the portable microphone, which contains all necessary buttons, programmable keys and an LCD display. An optional adapter and wireless portable microphone provides a completely cable free solution if required.
With its slimline dimensions and at a weight of less than 3 pounds, the MD652i excels as a flexible, lightweight mobile radio solution.
With its operation via portable microphone, the MD652i unit can be installed at any suitable location in a vehicle, ideal for neat, discreet fitting.
Analog or Digital
It is possible to configure both analog and digital channels. This enables the user to easily switch between modes, making it simpler to migrate to digital.
Improved Comms Capacity
The MD652i allows the available bandwidth to be assigned with twice the number of channels, thanks to Hytera Pseudo Trunking technology.
(G) version only (via separate antenna)
Raise an alarm with top priority to the base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the person issuing the alarm.
The Lone Worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
This feature allows you to listen to communication activities on other channels so that you can keep a close track of your team members.
Pseudo Trunking in DMO and RMO
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to handset or to repeater.
Hytera XPT (Extended Pseudo Trunk) enables you to use limited spectrum resources more efficiently without needing a dedicated control channel
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- VHF: 136-174MHz UHF1: 400-470MHz UHF2: 450-520MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Supply Voltage
- +13.6v ± 15%
- Dimensions (W×H×D)
- 1.81" X 6.49" X 5.41", 46 X 165 X 140 (mm)
- 2.31 lbs, 1.05Kg
- 3 line monochrome on speaker microphone
- Programmable Buttons
- 3 (on speaker microphone)
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP54 Standard
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Optional (external adaptor)
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- IP Site Connect
- 5 Tone Signaling
- 2 Tone Signaling
- HDC1200 Signaling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- GPS SMS
- (G) version only
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (R7.5 firmware)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128-bit and 256-bit AES) available via chargeable license file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multi-language Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analog 2-Tone 32 Analog HDC1200 N/A Analog 5-Tone N/A
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- N/A N/A
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (pre-defined only)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable licence file with firmware V8.5 or later
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Analog Only Version
- Not Available