Delivered thanks to the latest audio processing technology and powerful in-built speaker, assisted with a two digital LED display and five programmable buttons.
Analog or Digital
The MD612 can be configured in both analog and digital channels. Users can utilise mix mode scan and switch between the two, making it simple to migrate to digital.
Diverse Accessories and Bluetooth (Optional)
Operated via handheld microphone as standard, select the Bluetooth version to make the most of wireless accessory options, alongside a range of external switches and speakers.
GPS Location Services (Optional)
The MD612 is able to upload its real-time position to AVL Applications if coupled with the optional external GPS module and antenna.
Visible and easily accessible orange emergency button provided as a standard to initiate an emergency alarm and calls to other radios.
Bluetooth Audio (Optional)
Wireless connectivity to audio devices to improve user experience.
Operating in Analogue and Digital mode to aid your migration from Analogue to Digital two-way radio technology.
GPS (Optional Accessory)
Global Positioning System, enabling location based services to improve safety and control.
This feature allows the radio to switch between sites, ensuring seamless communication.
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, communication slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to devices or to repeater.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm.
Ensuring your radio transmissions are secure with end-to-end encryption.
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- UHF: 400-470 MHz* VHF: 136-174 MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 48 analog, 48 digital (3 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- 6.45" x 1.7" x 5.9" (164 x 43 x 150mm)
- 2.42 pounds (1.1kg)
- 2 digit LED
- Programmable Buttons
- Operating Temperature
- -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature
- -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- US Military Standard
- MIL-STD-810 G
- Dustproof & Waterproof
- Separate GPS adaptor and antenna
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- YES (Factory Fit Option)
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- Priority Interrupt
- IP Site Connect
- 5 Tone Signalling
- 2 Tone Signalling
- Priority Scan
- GPS SMS
- Emergency Mode
- Lone Worker
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption is standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys)
- Pseudo Trunking in DMO and RMO
- YES (Hytera patented technology)
- Voice Interrupt
- YES (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 64 Analog 2-Tone NA Analog HDC1200 N/A Analog 5-Tone N/A
- Text Messaging
- 64 characters (pre-defined only)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 10 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Mixed Mode Operation
- Full Duplex Calls
- Single Frequency Repeater