Since its founding in 1993, Hytera has been dedicated to the development, manufacturing, and sales of two-way radios, accessories, applications, Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) radios, repeaters, and trunking systems. Today, the company has become one of the world leaders in the professional wireless communications industry. Hytera’s reliable, robust, and secure communications products are distributed in more than 100 countries across the globe. Hytera US Inc is an independent and standalone business unit of Hytera Communications Corporation Limited.
The Regional Sales Manager position is a key position in Hytera US Inc., growth strategy. This position is responsible for growing Push-to-Talk over Cellular sales nationally, along with managing and growing two-way LMR radio and PoC sales through dealers in a specified territory.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Achieves POC Sales Revenue Target allocated by the management
- Capitalizes on Hytera’s business to identify and develop plans and strategies.
- Pursues existing and/or new opportunities for growth in the assigned markets (* Territories can be adjusted by the management.)
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Deeply analyzes and comprehends the current POC market dynamics and needs.
- Develops strategies including identification of and approach to strategic partners and customers in the professional radio industry.
- Defines the business model and standard contract terms as well as work with marketing to define and execute marketing campaigns.
- Liaises strongly with other Regional Market Segment Leaders.
- Liaises strongly with the Marketing department to develop and execute the marketing strategy.
- Liaises strongly with the Finance department to manage the A/R from customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Other tasks assigned by the management
- At least 5 years of experience in a management role selling two-way radio, PoC radio systems or related wireless or cellular business communications systems.
- Demonstrated experience managing, expanding, and optimizing a dealers/reseller sales channel, Responsible for nationwide account-based sales of cellular and Wi-Fi radio systems to large Fortune 1000 companies.
- Collaborating with product marketing and marketing communications management teams to develop sales strategies, product positioning, pricing, and go-to-market strategies.
- Remote Position in Western or Southeastern US states. Travel up to 50% to customer and dealer locations, and to meetings at Hytera offices in Southern California and Florida (when not impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic and deemed safe by Hytera management).
- Travel to other regions and other sales territories in the US may be required.
Please email your resume to Hytera US Inc. with the subject line: RSM Job Opportunity
20 January 2021